I'm a first-year Ph.D. student at the University of Michigan in Computer Science and Engineering, advised by David Fouhey. My primary research interest lies in Computer Vision, espeically 3D vision and recognition.
Within 3D vision, I'm particularly interested in recovering 3D representations from Internet videos and computer graphics.
- [2020/02] One paper accepted at CVPR 2020!
Instructional Aide / Teaching Assistant:
- U. Michigan: EECS 442 (Computer Vision), 2019 Winter. With David Fouhey.
- SJTU: VE280 (Programming & Data Structure), 2019 Summer. With Weikang Qian and Paul Weng.
These projects mainly represent my undergraduate work.
- My GPG public key is available here.
- During my study at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, I was a member of Dongyue Studio, where I contributed to Tongqu (a popular event platform of SJTU) and the freshman junxun website.
- My notes when I took MATH 371 (Intro to Numerical Methods) by Selim Esedoglu in 2017 Fall.
- I also have many friends besides the area of Computer Vision, including Luke Chen, Zhuangzhuang Zhou, Yue Yao, etc.